Professional Pass (DP-10)
A Professional Pass is a permit that allows a foreign national to work in Malaysia or attend/conduct training in Malaysia (without earning from Malaysia) for a period of 1 day up to 2 years.
If the applicant has entered Malaysia using Visit Pass (social), the applicant must complete form IM.38 and pay the necessary processing fee of RM500 for the conversion of the pass status and the visa fee according to the fixed rate base on country. The process of producing Visit Pass (Professional) sticker is on the same day.
Note: Applicant must be outside Malaysia at the time of application.
Following are the categories
4. Missionary/worker of other religionContact for more details
Employment Pass / Work Pass (DP-11)
Foreigners who are qualified to fulfill the following positions are considered to be expatriates.
- Top Managerial Post of a foreign owned company operating in Malaysia.
- Responsible to look after the company's interests and investments.
Responsible in determining the company's policies and goals.
- Professional / Middle Managerial Post.
- Required academic and working experience, practical skills related to the respective jobs.
- Responsible in implementing the company's policies and supervision toward the junior staff.
- Highly skilled
- Require working experience and technical skills related to the respective jobs.
Procedures on employing an Expatriate
There are 2 stages of application when employing an Expatriate:
- Application for a Position
1st Stage Application of Expatriate Post (DP10)
2nd Stage - Application for Employment Pass
Kindly contact for more detail